Collection: Diamond Stud Earrings
Equal parts dazzling and practical, these diamond studs are an everyday jewelry staple. Their versatility lends them to be worn by themselves or layered with other earrings and ear cuffs. As a bonus, they match perfectly with all the other pieces in the Joseph Asher Collection.
Choose your diamond grade
Joseph Asher Diamonds
Natural Diamond Options
These diamonds are ‘colorless’ (FGH color grade) which means they will have a crisp white, bold appearance.
The diamonds used in the Candlelight Collection are considered ‘near colorless’ (JKL color grade), characterized by very faint body color which gives them a soft, warm, and romantic appearance.
Lab Created Option
These diamonds are created in a laboratory and are physically and chemically identical to those that are mined in the ground. Our High-Tech collection share the same ‘colorless’ grade as the Starlight Collection.
More About Diamonds
Understanding your Options
- The cut of a diamond refers to how well the diamond has been cut by the diamond cutter. There are 58 facets on each round brilliant diamond. Each of these facets is carefully measured and meticulously fashioned to unlock the beauty within. A well cut diamond will take in light from the outside, bounce the light beams around within the crystal, and return the light to explode from the top of the diamond in a brilliant scintillating balance of color and white light.
- Every single diamond in the Joseph Asher Collection is carefully chosen for its pristine proportions and exacting cut.
- All of the rings and pendants in the Joseph Asher Collection are slightly included, (SI1-SI2 clarity). Inclusions are present within the diamond, however they will show no visible inclusions to the naked eye. Typically these inclusions are noticeable only by a trained diamond grader and analyzed under 10x magnification with a jeweler’s loupe or microscope.
- All the earrings in the Joseph Asher Collection are slightly included – included (Si2-I1 clarity). Inclusions are present within the diamond, however they will usually show no visible inclusions to the naked eye. Typically, these inclusions are noticeable or obvious only by a trained diamond grader and analyzed under 10x magnification with a jeweler’s loupe or microscope.
- The Carat weight of a diamond is simply a unit of weight. Each diamond is placed on a very sensitive scale to determine its carat weight.
- Like dollars and cents: diamond are weighed in carats and points.
- One dollar = 100 cents
- One carat = 100 points
- A half carat diamond weighs 50 points
Your Metal Options
The signature setting metal for the Joseph Asher Collection is 14k white gold, however we understand that you may prefer to choose a different setting based on personal preference, skin tone, or even the current trends. Please review the descriptions of your options below to help you select the right choice for you!
- 14K gold contains 58.3% pure gold and 41.7% other alloys.
- 18K gold contains 75% gold and 25% other alloys
White gold is a mixture of pure gold and other white metals such as silver, nickel and palladium which help to strengthen the gold so it’s more durable to wear as jewelry
White gold compliments diamonds perfectly making it the jewelry industry’s most popular choice.
Yellow gold is a mixture of pure gold mixed with other alloy metals such as copper and zinc.
Rose gold is a blend of pure gold mixed with copper and silver alloys.
Our two-tone setting is created using a yellow gold band or bail and chain (for pendants) and white gold prongs. This setting allows you to wear yellow gold while keeping a smooth color transition between diamond and the prongs which hold it.
Platinum is a naturally white metal that looks almost identical to white gold. Because of its durability it is typically used in a nearly pure form for jewelry. Commonly a platinum piece of jewelry will by 90% pure platinum, and 10% additional alloys for durability.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.